June 9, 2012 at 3:34 pm
Coffs Harbour’s Wintersun Festival has drawn in huge crowds to the Jetty foreshore for a celebration of retro music, dance and fashion.
There was also an impressive line-up of classic cars.
You may also be interested in:
- WINTERSUN UNDERWAY IN COFFS HARBOUR
- WINTERSUN FESTIVAL FINALE
- FUN IN THE WINTERSUN AT PORT
- WINTERSUN FUN MOVES INDOORS
- A TASTE OF JAPAN IN COFFS HARBOUR
- FRED CONSIDINE commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jane-E commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Christine commented on COUNCIL APPROVES PLANS FOR LAKE MACQUARIE SUBURB
- Jodie commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA