FIRE VICTIM CLAIMS EMPLOYERS SACKED HIM AFTER BLAZE
June 7, 2012 at 5:30 pm
After a blaze tore his Labrador unit, a Gold Coast father of six has copped another blow.
Andrew Thomson claims his employers fired him overnight, because they feared he’d be too distracted with finding a new place to live.
You may also be interested in:
- FIRE TEARS THROUGH GOLD COAST UNIT
- CIVIL CHARGES LAID AGAINST CRAIG THOMSON
- CENTRAL COAST MP CRAIG THOMSON CUTS TIES WITH LABOR
- SHOTS FIRED AT UNIT
- T2 LANE DRAMAS AT LABRADOR
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA