WINDS WHIP UP A FRENZY AROUND THE NEWCASTLE COASTLINE
June 6, 2012 at 5:57 pm
There was no escaping Mother Nature’s wrath in the Hunter as big seas battered the Newcastle coast overnight and this morning.
It left the Hunter SES with more than 70 jobs.
You may also be interested in:
- TWEED COPS ANOTHER BATTERING
- WILD WEATHER ACROSS COASTAL NNSW
- NSW COUNTRY SLS CHAMPS IN SOUTH WEST ROCKS
- GOLD COAST’S BIG BLOW
- NEWCASTLE TURNS ON A TREAT FOR DAD
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY
- Phil Singh commented on SUPPORT FOR OLD SYDNEY TOWN
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING