POKER RUN IN THE RAIN AS COOLY REVS UP
June 3, 2012 at 12:46 pm
Wet weather didn’t stop more than two dozen vintage and classic cars taking part in the annual “poker run” on the Gold Coast.
The run kick starts the Cooly Rocks On festival when hundreds of thousands of people descend on the southern end of the city for a Rock ‘n Roll nostalgia tribute.
You may also be interested in:
- COOLY ROCKS ON IS BACK
- “POKER RUN” SHOWCASES “ACE” CARS
- WINTERSUN UNDERWAY IN COFFS HARBOUR
- CLASSIC CAR AND HOT ROD MUSEUM PROMISED ON COAST
- COOLY ROCKS ON AFTER WINTERSUN
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jane-E commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Christine commented on COUNCIL APPROVES PLANS FOR LAKE MACQUARIE SUBURB
- Jodie commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA
- Peter Chamberlain commented on NEW PUSH FOR LAKE MAC CAPITAL