FEARS OF JOB LOSSES FOLLOWING THE NSW GOVERNMENT POWER SALE
May 31, 2012 at 5:56 pm
Union officials maintain the jobs of electricity workers across the Hunter and Central Coast could be in jeopardy, following privatisation of the state’s power assets.
The legislation for the $3-billion sell-off has passed through the upper house.
You may also be interested in:
- POWER STATION WORKERS PLEA
- UNIONS PREPARE TO FIGHT ELECTRICITY SELL OFF, AGAIN
- RE-WIRED PLAN
- UNIONS FUMING OVER ELECTRICITY SALE
- HUNTER FALLOUT FROM STATE GOVERNMENT TURMOIL
- FRED CONSIDINE commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jane-E commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Christine commented on COUNCIL APPROVES PLANS FOR LAKE MACQUARIE SUBURB
- Jodie commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA