HUNTER WINEMAKERS TOAST INDUSTRY BEST
May 25, 2012 at 4:05 pm
The Hunter Valley Wine Industry tonight gathered to celebrate its products and producers at the Hunter Valley Legends and Wine Industry Awards.
Patrick Auld took out the 2012 Hunter Valley Living Legend award after almost four decades in the industry.
After being awarded NSW Wine of the Year in 2011 Nick Paterson continued his winning ways, awarded Hunter Valley Wine Maker of the Year.
President of the Hunter Valley Wine Industry Association, Andrew Margan says it’s a night to celebrate the region’s winemakers, viticulturists and industry professionals.
“Tonight we recognise and award the people that have been instrumental in building and maintaining the Hunter Valley’s standing as a world class wine producing region, with wine styles of exceptional calibre not replicated anywhere else in the world.”
FULL LIST OF WINNERS
2012 Hunter Valley Wine Industry Living Legend
Laffort 2012 Hunter Valley Winemaker of the year
NICK PATERSON, Dogliani Winemaking and Consulting
Riedel 2012 Hunter Valley Rising Star of the year
CHRIS TYRRELL, Tyrrell’s Wine
Compost for Soils 2012 Hunter Valley Viticulturist of the year
CARL DAVIES – Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard
CBA Local Business Banking 2012 Hunter Valley cellar door of the year
HUNGERFORD HILL WINES
TULLOCH WINES FOR POKOLBIN DRY RED LABEL
You may also be interested in:
- HUNTER WINEMAKER WINS WORLD’S BEST WHITES
- HUNTER TOP DROPS CELEBRATED AT STATE AWARDS
- ANOTHER WIN FOR MCGUIGAN WINES
- HUNTER BOUTIQUE BEER SCENE RECOGNISED
- MARK FITZGIBBON CLAIMS BUSINESS PERSON OF THE YEAR AWARD
- LaVerne Gibson commented on MIXED REACTION AT COOLANGATTA SKATE PARK OPENING
- Michelle commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY
- Phil Singh commented on SUPPORT FOR OLD SYDNEY TOWN