GREY NURSE NUMBERS
May 18, 2012 at 4:33 pm
A week after the carcass of a Grey Nurse Shark was found at Terrigal, we’re being reminded of the fragility of the species.
Grey Nurse sharks are listed as critically endangered, with females only producing around two pups every two years.
You may also be interested in:
- SHARK CARCASS
- GREY NURSE SHARKS TAGGED AND STUDIED
- SCIENTISTS HOPEFUL OF MOTHERLESS SHARKS
- WOBBEGONG NEWBORNS HELPING TO SAVE ENDANGERED GREY NURSES
- TEEN’S RARE SHARK ENCOUNTER
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA
- Lorraine Anderton commented on R.I.P ARTHUR THOMPSON
- Jordan Williams commented on BLIND GOLD COAST FATHER SUPPORTS GOOD CAUSE
- TB commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY