BUS UNION CONSIDERS BANNING SCHOOL STUDENTS AFTER ALLEGED ATTACK
May 10, 2012 at 5:57 pm
The Transport Workers Union is considering banning Helensvale High students after a bus driver was allegedly “king hit” by a 17 year old on a school bus yesterday.
It’s the second time in two months this bus driver has allegedly been assaulted.
You may also be interested in:
- THREE CHILDREN CHARGED OVER BUS ATTACK
- UNION CALLS FOR MORE TRUCK STOPS
- CALLS FOR BETTER BUS DRIVER PROTECTION AMID ASSAULTS
- GOLD COAST BUS DRIVERS ON HIGH ALERT FOLLOWING ANOTHER ATTACK
- TEENS TERRORISE BUS PASSENGERS