TOM TATE URGES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO INVEST IN GOLD COAST
May 8, 2012 at 6:58 pm
The city’s newest leader says the Gillard government shouldn’t turn a blind eye to investing in the Gold Coast, just hours out from the release of the federal budget.
Tom Tate wants money put towards new infrastructure and support for struggling small businesses.
You may also be interested in:
- GOLD COAST CITY COUNCIL TO BOYCOTT CARBON TAX
- BUDGET MEETS MIXED REACTION ON CENTRAL COAST
- BUDGET BREAKDOWN
- GILLARD GOVERNMENT PROMISES HIGHWAY FUNDING
- SMALL BUSINESS HEALTH CHECK
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA