LISMORE HOSPITAL DEATH INQUEST BEGINS
May 7, 2012 at 5:38 pm
A coronial inquest has begun into the death of a Goonellabah man, who suffered a stroke outside of the Lismore Base Hospital after waiting six hours for treatment last year.
Lismore Coronial Court today heard the hospital’s and emergency department was overflowing the night 40 year-old Glenn Rubbo arrived.
You may also be interested in:
- DOCTOR SAYS EARLIER TREATMENT MAY NOT HAVE SAVED GLENN RUBBO’S LIFE
- CORONER CALLS EMERGENCY WARD WORKING ENVIRONMENT DEPLORABLE
- INQUEST INTO DROWNING DEATH BEGINS
- INQUEST TOLD NEIGHBOUR HEARD CRIES FOR HELP
- INQUEST INTO DEATH OF YOUNG GIRL WITH DISABILITIES SUSPENDED
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Ban CSG commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING