AUSSIE TEENAGER DIES AT BALI
May 4, 2012 at 6:19 pm
A 16-year-old from the Central Coast has drowned while snokelling at an island off Bali.
Jake McCabe from Avoca was snorkelling at a place called Crystal Bay on Nusa Lembongan when he hit his head on a boat
He signalled for help but drowned before help arrived.
His friends on the Central Coast have paid tribute.
Consular officials in Bali are assisting the teen’s family.
You may also be interested in:
- FAMILY AND FRIENDS REMEMBER KILLED TEEN
- FAREWELL TO FAMILY AND BUSINESSMAN
- BALI BOY’S FATHER: IT’S BEEN HARROWING
- MAN DROWNS SWIMMING TO BOAT
- INJURED SURFER OWES LIFE TO FRIENDS