NORTH COAST SURF REPORT 27-04-12
April 27, 2012 at 2:38 pm
Clean small fun waves on the mid north coast today, all day actually. Calm south-west to south-east winds with one-metre plus of southerly swell combined to create conditions ideal for surfing.
Today pics were taken on the high tide around mid-day in Coffs Harbour with some fat but fun rides. The swell may drop a little over the weekend although the winds will be predominatley offshore.
You may also be interested in:
- NORTH COAST SURF REPORT 04-06-10
- NORTH COAST SURF REPORT 26-08-11
- NORTH COAST SURF REPORT 03-08-12
- NORTH COAST SURF REPORT 29-07-11
- NORTH COAST SURF REPORT 30-09-11
- Monica commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Brooke commented on TELE WORK WEEK LAUNCHED
- gsmyth commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE