FLIGHT SCHOOL MAY FIND ANOTHER HOME
April 27, 2012 at 4:21 pm
Yesterday’s decision by Liverpool Plains Shire Council to ditch plans for a flight school in Quirindi has paved the way for another key regional town.
Armidale is now hoping the multi-million dollar international aviation college will find a home at its airport.
You may also be interested in:
- WEATHER PREVENTS ARMIDALE FLIGHT SCHOOL BID
- QUIPOLLY DAM UPGRADE TO COST MILLIONS
- QUIPOLLY DAM SAFETY UPGRADE COMPLETE
- ROYAL SHINE FOR QUIRINDI THEATRE
- FLIGHT SCHOOL WITHOUT WINGS
- daughter commented on FATAL CRASH NEAR LOCHINVAR
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY