MEETING CALLED TO CURB CRIME IN BYRON
April 26, 2012 at 5:00 pm
Council has called a public meeting to help work out how best to tackle alcohol related crime in the Byron CBD.
Records from February ranked the town as the fourth-worst area in New South Wales for alcohol-related violence.
You may also be interested in:
- CCTV REJECTED BY BYRON COUNCIL
- BYRON CCTV FUNDING AVAILABLE BUT COUNCIL HAS TO ACT FIRST
- BYRON RECIEVES GRANT TO CURB ALCOHOL-RELATED VIOLENCE
- NEWCASTLE POLICE WIN AWARD FOR BOOZE CRACKDOWN
- TWO DAYS LEFT TO OPPOSE DAN MURPHYS SUPERSTORE PLANNED FOR BYRON BAY