TWO KILLED IN CAR ACCIDENT NEAR CASINO
April 23, 2012 at 11:45 am
Just before 6am two utes collided and caught on fire on Summerland Way at Leeville.
The driver and passenger of the Hilux died at the scene.
The driver of the Navara was taken to Lismore Base Hospital with spinal injuries.
Summerland Way remains closed in both directions, and motorists are being advised to avoid the area.
You may also be interested in:
- TWO DIE IN CASINO HORROR SMASH
- UPDATED ROAD CLOSURES NORTHERN NEW SOUTH WALES
- CRASH CLOSED NELSON BAY ROAD
- MAN KILLED IN HORROR ACCIDENT
- TWO INJURED IN COFFS HARBOUR CRASH