GAV’S WEATHER UPDATE: ANOTHER WET START TO THE WEEK
April 23, 2012 at 5:24 pm
It’s been another wet start to the week.
A rain band over Newcastle and the Hunter is moving in to the mid north coast and headed for the north east corner of New South Wales and South East Queensland.
There’s been solid falls across Narrabri, Moree had patchy rain, but it was more consistent throughout the North West, across Tamworth to Barraba up to Glen Innes.
The Hunter, Central Coast, Mid North Coast and the Tablelands will feel a burst of cold air come through on Wednesday, which should be mostly fine and predominately sunny.
Surfers have had an amazing couple of days of big waves right along the New South Wales coast, but that swell will be dropping off somewhat.
You may also be interested in:
- WEATHER UPDATE: CENTRAL AUS HAD COLDEST NIGHT IN A DECADE
- WEATHER UPDATE – SOME MUCH NEEDED RAIN
- WEATHER UPDATE: BLUE SKIES RETURN
- WEATHER UPDATE: SIGNIFICANT RAIN EVENT DEVELOPING
- WEATHER UPDATE: OCTOBER SNOW ON THE TABLELANDS
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA