FRENCHMAN DROWNS AT COFFS HARBOUR BEACH
April 23, 2012 at 1:41 pm
A 27-year-old French tourist has drowned after getting caught in a rip at a Coffs Harbour beach.
At about eight o’clock this morning the man was swimming with two friends at Diggers Beach when he got into trouble.
They managed to get to safety on nearby rocks while the man later washed up on the beach unconcious.
Passers by performed CPR but the man was unable to be revived.
The summer surf season ended over the weekend and it was the first day the beach was unpatrolled.
You may also be interested in:
- TOURIST DROWNS AT COFFS HARBOUR
- ONE DEAD AFTER SURF ACCIDENT AT AVOCA BEACH
- MAN DROWNS IN BALLINA
- MAN DROWNS AT CABARITA BEACH
- SURF CREWS HIT COFFS FOR CRAFT FESTIVAL
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY
- Phil Singh commented on SUPPORT FOR OLD SYDNEY TOWN
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING