TRANSGRID SUBMISSIONS CLOSE FRIDAY
April 17, 2012 at 5:02 pm
Submissions for TransGrid’s proposed electricity upgrade project from Stroud to Lansdowne close this Friday afternoon.
The $100-million plan would see a new high voltage powerline established, as well as a second substation in Lansdowne.
TransGrid has proposed four corridor options, which can be viewed online or at the Greater Taree, Great Lakes and Gloucester councils.
You may also be interested in:
- TRANSGRID EXTENDS SUBMISSION DEADLINE
- ALLIANCE TO HOST LANDHOLDER WORKSHOPS
- BROMHEAD OPPOSES DEVIATION OF CORRIDOR
- ENERGY MINISTER SUPPORTS PROJECT REVIEW
- FULL STEAM AHEAD FOR TRANSGRID PROJECT
- Jeff Hardyman commented on NEWCASTLE LORD MAYOR JOHN TATE RETIRES
- Dee cross commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Brant commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Doug Beckers commented on TOMAGO WETLANDS EARNS HIGH PRAISE
- Brad Coulter commented on CARRINGTON RAIL DEPOT APPROVED