CHARGES OVER STABBING INCIDENT
April 16, 2012 at 5:31 pm
Port Macquarie detectives have arrested a man over an alleged stabbing last night.
Police were alerted to the incident when a 37-year-old man sought treatment for stab wounds at Port Macquarie Base Hospital.
Inquiries led officers to a Pacific Drive address where they arrested a 35-year-old man and later charged him with two counts of causing grievous bodily harm.
A 31-year-old woman was earlier discovered at the same premises, suffering serious facial injuries.
Police are yet to determine how she was injured.
You may also be interested in:
- CHARGES LAID OVER VICIOUS ASSAULT AT LONG JETTY
- WOMAN SUFFERS SPINAL INJURIES
- TEACHER CHARGED
- POLICE OFFICER CHARGED WITH ASSAULT
- MAN CHARGED AFTER VIOLENT MOREE FIGHT
- Clinton Hodgetts commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- kodi commented on CLOSE CALL AFTER CAR CRASHES INTO HOUSE
- jodie fairhall commented on MAN CHARGED WITH STARTING ABERDARE FIRE
- Harry Thompson commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Countrygirl9 commented on BARNABY JOYCE WINS NEW ENGLAND PRE-SELECTION