GIDLEY OUT FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS
April 2, 2012 at 7:49 pm
Gidley suffered the injury in Newcastle’s loss to Melbourne last Friday.
It’s another blow for the international, who missed round three after dislocating his shoulder in the win over Cronulla.
In a best-case scenario, Gidley could return in two weeks, with Ryan Stig his likely replacement in the meantime.
You may also be interested in:
- KURT GIDLEY CONFIDENT HE’LL BE BACK IN ACTION SOON
- GIDLEY OUT FOR THE SEASON
- KNIGHTS GIDLEY AND SA’U RACING TO FACE THE SHARKS
- WATT POWERS HOME TO WIN LAKE MACQUARIE INTERNATIONAL
- GIDLEY OUT FOR SEASON – ROBERTS WANTS MORE BALL