PORT WANTS MORE ENERGY
March 28, 2012 at 2:45 pm
Port Macquarie has put its hand up to become the state’s energy distribution headquarters.
It follows the State Government’s announcement it will merge three energy distribution networks, to reduce waste and bring down the cost of electricity.
You may also be interested in:
- SACKING AT COUNTRY ENERGY FOLLOWING “WHISTLE-BLOW” REPORT
- COUNTRY ENERGY SACKS WORKER AMID CLAIMS OF “HUSH MONEY”
- COUNCIL LABELS WASTE LEVY A WASTE
- BALLINA’S BIOCHAR WASTE-TO-ENERGY PROJECT POWERS AHEAD
- GOVERNMENT REJECTS CLAIMS OF ESSENTIAL ENERGY JOB LOSSES
- avril williams commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Kathleen Sumpter commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- john hsrrison commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jeff Hardyman commented on NEWCASTLE LORD MAYOR JOHN TATE RETIRES
- Dee cross commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS