50 YEARS OF NBN: CLASSIC SPORT BLOOPERS
March 19, 2012 at 6:43 pm
When things go wrong on live television, there’s no turning back.
In this look at 50 years of NBN Television, you can’t help but laugh along with popular sports presenter, Arthur Adams, otherwise known as the Silver Fox.
On one occasion, the name of a horse appeared on the screen that the Fox just couldn’t pronounce – and as they say, the rest is history.
Also, classic bloopers from Gary Harley and Rabbs.
You may also be interested in:
- 50 YEARS OF NBN: COMEDY CLASSIC
- CLASSIC COMEDY FROM THE NBN VAULT
- 50 YEARS OF NBN: ROMPER ROOM
- 50 YEARS OF NBN: THE JINGLES
- 50 YEARS OF NBN: MISTER ARCHIVES- PHIL LLOYD
- Practical guy commented on ACA SAYS TRUTH COMES OUT ABOUT WALLARAH TWO COAL PROJECT
- Downie commented on THREE CHARGED AFTER CANNABIS IN STOCKTON HOUSE
- Nick commented on SEAWORLD INVESTIGATES SICK SEAWAY
- Diana Bushby commented on COOLY ROCKS ON HEATS UP
- Peter Deane commented on MIXED OPINION OVER PORT PRIVATISATION