MANTA RAY EMBRACES LENNOX TEEN
March 17, 2012 at 6:00 pm
Vision has emerged of a teenage schoolgirl’s once in a lifetime encounter with a manta ray.
Lennox Head’s Gabrielle Neuwenhof was diving off Byron Bay earlier this week, when she was embraced by the giant creature.
You may also be interested in:
- TEEN’S RARE SHARK ENCOUNTER
- BYRON BAY COMES FROM BEHIND TO BEAT LENNOX IN FOOTBALL CATCH-UP
- LENNOX SURF CLUB UPGRADE A HIGH PRIORITY
- BRUSH WITH A BRONZE WHALER
- PLASTIC BAG FREE CAMPAIGN YIELDING MIXED RESULTS
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Brooke commented on TELE WORK WEEK LAUNCHED
- gsmyth commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- Adriana commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE