RESIDENTS RUBBISH RATE RISE
March 6, 2012 at 4:27 pm
Lake Macquarie Council is standing by its proposed rate hike – one of the largest across the state.
Despite a strong showing by concerned residents at a meeting last night, only 12 submissions have been lodged with the independent regulator.
You may also be interested in:
- TIME TO SPEAK UP ON RATE RISE
- WYONG COUNCIL LODGES RATE RISE APPLICATION TO IPART
- RATES ON THE RISE
- 10 QUESTIONS WITH JODIE HARRISON – Lake Macquarie Mayoral Candidate
- RESIDENTS OF THE ENTRANCE UP IN ARMS OVER DEVELOPMENT APPLICATION
- daughter commented on FATAL CRASH NEAR LOCHINVAR
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY