WOMAN TRAPPED FOR 40 MINUTES AFTER TWO-CAR CRASH
January 24, 2012 at 6:00 pm
A 40-year-old woman was trapped for 40 minutes after a two car collision on the Bruxner highway in south Lismore this morning.
Police say just after 10.30, a Toyota Ute crossed onto the wrong side of the road, hitting a Camry head on.
The female sedan driver suffered pelvic and abdominal injuries and was taken to Lismore Base hospital in a serious condition.
Her 21-year-old passenger was also taken to hospital with minor injuries, while the male driver of the ute escaped unharmed.
The Ballina crash unit is investigating.
You may also be interested in:
- FOUR PEOPLE INJURED IN BALLINA CRASH
- WOMAN DIES IN HEAD-ON SMASH NEAR CASINO
- TWO MEN INJURED IN SEPERATE PARACHUTING ACCIDENTS
- L-PLATER KILLED IN GREEN POINT CAR CRASH
- TEENAGER IN INTENSIVE CARE AFTER KYOGLE CRASH
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Brooke commented on TELE WORK WEEK LAUNCHED
- gsmyth commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- Adriana commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE