CHILDCARE CENTRES ON MARKET?
January 24, 2012 at 1:16 pm
Families and childcare operators are calling on Newcastle Council to back off, following revelations it’s considering selling eight community-run centres.
Council says it needs to find $2-million in savings, and no firm decisions have been made.
You may also be interested in:
- FEARS OVER FUTURE OF CHILDCARE
- CARERS’ CALL FOR COUNCIL DELAYS
- CHILDCARE SPOTS AT CRITICAL LOW
- CHILDCARE CENTRE TO CLOSE BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- BERESFIELD RESIDENTS RALLY TO SAVE GOLF COURSE
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY
- Phil Singh commented on SUPPORT FOR OLD SYDNEY TOWN
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING