RA GIRLS SURF SHOW SET TO SHINE
January 12, 2012 at 3:39 pm
The second annual RA Girls Surf Show, will be held at either Copacabana or Macmasters Beach next week.
Entries close Monday, for the event which has become one of the highlights on the Central Coast’s surf calendar.
You may also be interested in:
- AVOCA KINGS OF THE COAST
- SURF STARS TO HAVE MAC ATTACK
- YOUNG WOMEN TAKE TO THE WAVES AT TERRIGAL
- LET’S GO SURFING GIRLS!
- EAST COAST SURF FESTIVAL ROUND TWO
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Ban CSG commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING