MAN CRITICAL AFTER BEING PULLED FORM SURF
December 23, 2011 at 3:28 pm
A 65-year-old man is in Coffs Harbour hospital in a critical condition after he was pulled unconscious from the surf this afternoon.
A woman, who was surfing at Diggers Beach, discovered the man floating face down at around midday.
She assisted the man to shore were he was treated by paramedics before being admitted to hospital.
The man is believed to have suffered a heart attack.
You may also be interested in:
- 73-YEAR-OLD STILL CRITICAL
- MAN KING HIT COFFS HARBOUR
- MAN INJURED IN MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- SHARK ATTACK NEAR NEWCASTLE
- MAN DROWNS IN BALLINA
- Dom White commented on BELLINGEN SAYS NO TO MONSANTO
- Neree Lambert commented on RIDE AROUND AUSTRALIA FOR MOTOR NEURON DISEASE
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS