COFFS AND PORT WELCOME MEDICAL INTERNS
December 22, 2011 at 4:20 pm
Hospitals on the mid-north coast will soon be welcoming fresh faces to their medical teams.
The state government today announced it’s allocating a record number of intern training positions to hospitals in rural and regional areas.
The Coffs Harbour Base Hospital and the Port Macquarie Base hospital will benefit, each receiving five new trainee doctors from next month.
The medical graduates hail from universities in Sydney, Newcastle and Wollongong.
* No Audio
You may also be interested in:
- FRESH FACED NURSES START AT COFFS HEALTH CAMPUS
- CYCLING FOR SICK KIDS
- WOMAN ‘STABLE’ AFTER POLICE SHOOTING
- 35 NEW INTERNS FOR REGION’S HOSPITALS
- NEW RECRUITS DO THE ROUNDS AT JOHN HUNTER HOSPITAL
- cody and loralie commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jenny Power commented on NEW PUSH FOR LAKE MAC CAPITAL
- MARILYN NEWMAN commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Karen commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- anita jorgensen commented on NEW LEADS IN PENNY HILL HOMICIDE