FORMER CALL CENTRE STAFF RE-EMPLOYED
November 29, 2011 at 2:49 pm
After sacking more than 100 call centre staff in the Clarence Valley 12 months ago, Telstra says it is reaffirming its commitment to the region.
The Telco giant today opened a new shop on Prince Street in Grafton’s CBD, along with a new call centre nearby.
A company spokesman says some of the 25 positions will be filled by former employees.
The community was left reeling after Telstra closed its Grafton call centre in November last year.
You may also be interested in:
- TELSTRA WORKERS LAST DAY IN GRAFTON
- 108 JOBS TO GO AT TELSTRA CALL CENTRE
- ABATTOIR OPERATORS FINED $115,000
- COMMUNITY URGED TO BOYCOTT TELSTRA
- SOUTH GRAFTON ABATTOIR TO CLOSE