HUNTER TOURISM SCORES ABOVE NATIONAL AVERAGE
November 25, 2011 at 3:25 pm
It seems the Hunter’s tourism industry is outperforming most others across Australia, in terms of attracting domestic and international visitors.
According to Tourism Australia’s latest figures, the region has received more than double the national average of visitors over the past year.
You may also be interested in:
- NORTHERN RIVERS ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S TOP TOURISM EARNERS
- COFFS COAST A POPULAR CHOICE FOR OVERSEAS VISITORS
- MINERS LINKED WITH HUNTER’S LOW UNEMPLOYMENT RATE
- TOURISTS FLOCK TO THE COAST
- BUSINESS BUMPS VISITOR NUMBERS