TRUCKIE ESCAPES BURNING B-DOUBLE
November 16, 2011 at 8:10 am
A truck driver managed to flee from his B-double just moments before it burst into flames at Kew, south of Port Macquarie, at around six o’clock this morning
The fire, and subsequent one-kilometre long oil spill, has forced the closure of the north bound lanes of the Pacific Highway.
Six RFS units from across the Hastings battled to bring the blaze under control.
Highway traffic has been diverted along the old Pacific Highway.
You may also be interested in:
- TRUCK DRIVER’S LUCKY ESCAPE
- PART OF BULAHDELAH BYPASS TO OPEN
- SEMI TRAILER BURSTS INTO FLAMES AT WOODBURN
- B- DOUBLE CRASH CAUSES TRAFFIC MAYHEM ON PACIFIC HIGHWAY
- FIERY CRASH CLOSES PACIFIC HIGHWAY AT MACKSVILLE