MINISTER’S PLANS FOR AGED CARE
November 15, 2011 at 5:55 pm
Federal Minister for Ageing Mark Butler didn’t officially commit to boosting services in the north west today, but says he is drawing up a plan.
It was enough to win over some residents at a forum in Tamworth.
You may also be interested in:
- SENIORS GET FUNDING BOOST TO STAY AT HOME
- MINISTER FOR MENTAL HEALTH LISTENS TO LOCALS AT FORUM
- BROADBAND MINISTER SAYS NORTH WEST WON’T MISS OUT
- CASUARINA GROVE OFFICIALLY OPEN
- MINISTER IN TOWN FOR AIRPORT UNVEIL
- daughter commented on FATAL CRASH NEAR LOCHINVAR
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY