BALI BOY FAMILY DENIES MEDIA DEAL
November 7, 2011 at 4:52 pm
Lake Macquarie Mayor Greg Piper says the family of the Morisset Park teen being held in Bali on drugs charges is devastated at reports of a big money media deal.
The family has categorically denied signing a contract worth up to $300,000.
There were concerns such a deal would be damaging to the boy’s trial.
The 14-year-old, who last Friday made an emotional plea in court to return home, is facing up to six years in prison.
You may also be interested in:
- ROBBERY VICTIM URGES THIEVES TO RETURN WHEELCHAIR
- DENHAM TRIAL COULD TAKE 1-3 MONTHS
- LONG JETTY FAMILY IN NEED AFTER LOSING EVERYTHING IN FIRE
- WOMAN CHARGED OVER FIRE THAT DESTROYED FAMILY HOME
- FAMILY PLEA TO SOLVE TAMWORTH MAN’S MURDER
- Joanne commented on BREEN BENEFIT SUPPORTS KIDS AFTER TRAGIC NIGHT
- Dim commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Sharon Ghattas commented on BREEN BENEFIT SUPPORTS KIDS AFTER TRAGIC NIGHT
- avril williams commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Kathleen Sumpter commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY