MIDNIGHT BASKETBALL RETURNS TO TAREE
October 19, 2011 at 2:56 pm
Local youth will chair this year’s midnight basketball program in Taree.
The program, for those aged between for 12 to 18 years, starts Friday night and will run for eight weeks at the Taree basketball stadium.
Participants will compete in a basketball competition and take part in education workshops which are run by specialised professionals.
Community organisation Street Beat will also provide free transport to and from the stadium.
Anyone wishing to register can visit www.midnightbasketball.org.au
You may also be interested in:
- YOUTH PROGRAM RETURNS TO FORSTER
- COUNCILS WAGE WAR ON WILD DOGS
- CONNECTED COMMUNITIES EDUCATION INITITAIVE
- SCHOOL KIDS TO BENEFIT FROM HAVEN FUNDING
- NEW PROGRAM FOR YOUNG MEN
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Ban CSG commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- carol s commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING