PHONE CONVERSATIONS PLAYED IN MURDER TRIAL
October 13, 2011 at 4:13 pm
The Scott O’Heir murder trial continues in the Newcastle Supreme Court – the jury today heard phone conversations between the accused and his girlfriend Cheyenne Anderson.
They were recorded soon after 82-year-old grandmother Hillary Allen was found dead in her Singletown townhouse in March 2009.
28-year-old O’Heir, a resident of Singleton at the time, has pleaded not guilty to robbery and murder.
You may also be interested in:
- SCOTT O’HEIR FOUND GUILTY OF MURDER
- TRIAL BEGINS OVER ELDERLY MURDER
- ACCUSED TAKES STAND IN MURDER TRIAL
- JURY STILL OUT IN O’HEIR MURDER TRIAL
- JURY FINDS MAN GUILTY OF MURDER
- Bruce Derkenne commented on MINERALS COUNCIL REPORT SHOWS SUPPORT FOR MINING
- LaVerne Gibson commented on MIXED REACTION AT COOLANGATTA SKATE PARK OPENING
- Michelle commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY