DNA LEADS TO WOMAN’S IDENTITY
October 13, 2011 at 1:56 pm
Bones found in the south of the state almost a year ago have been identified as those of missing 33-year-old woman Kylie Silvester who was last seen at Kempsey in November 2005.
Bushwalkers found the skeletal remains in the Alpine National Park on the New South Wales, Victorian border late last year.
DNA analysis was used to make the identification.
You may also be interested in:
- POLICE STRIKE FORCE PROBES MURDER MYSTERY
- CHILD AND WOMAN CONFIRMED DEAD AFTER BOAT ACCIDENT
- SIX FACE COMMITTAL HEARING OVER ALLEGED CHINDERAH MURDER
- CONFIRMED: SKELETAL REMAINS BELONG TO KYLIE MCKAY
- POLICE SEARCH NORTH COAST FOR MISSING WOMAN