BABY BOY WITH MENINGOCOCCAL
October 10, 2011 at 5:57 pm
A six-month old baby boy is in a serious but stable condition in a New England hospital with meningococcal disease.
The child’s close contacts have been prescribed clearance antibiotics.
It’s the 11th confirmed case of the disease in the area covered by Hunter New England Health this year.
You may also be interested in:
- FIRST CASE OF MENINGOCOCCAL FOR 2013
- CHILD WITH SUSPECTED MENINGOCOCCAL
- SUSPECTED MENINGOCOCCAL CASE
- NEW ENGLAND MENINGOCOCCAL CASE
- TEENAGE BOY SERIOUS WITH MENINGOCOCCAL
- Janakan Srikhanta commented on FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY SET TO SELF COMBUST, FORUM HEARS
- jacki wright commented on MAN’S BEST FRIEND CELEBRATED
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Ban CSG commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING