COFFS BECOMES RV FRIENDLY
October 3, 2011 at 2:46 pm
Coffs Harbour City Council is hoping a new initiative for Caravan and RV-users will help drive more tourism dollars into the Coffs Coast.
It’s unveiled a special waste facility near the International Stadium, making the city RV friendly.
Council says with the huge number of grey nomads circling Australia, the facility is a great way of bringing more people to Coffs, and also encourage them to stay longer.
Coffs Harbour now joins a list of 31 other regions in NSW including Kempsey, that is recognised as an RV friendly town.
You may also be interested in:
- COFFS TRIATHLON WAS GOOD FOR TOURISM
- DEADLY DAYS ROLLS INTO COFFS
- BOOST FOR MARINE SCIENCE RESEARCH
- COFFS FLOOD VICTIMS GET MORE HELP
- PARKING FEES FOR COFFS AIRPORT
- edipromielo commented on LENNOX HEAD’S FORMIDABLE NEW FORCE
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Ban CSG commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- carol s commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING