NEW TWEED MAYOR SCRAPS FUTURE DAM PLANS
September 21, 2011 at 6:00 pm
The new mayor of the Tweed says the future of the proposed Byrill Creek dam will be the first item on his agenda.
An opponent of the development, Barry Longland wants to ensure the plan isn’t re-ignited.
You may also be interested in:
- BARRY LONGLAND FOCUSES ON FUTURE
- BARRY’S BACK IN THE TOP JOB ON THE TWEED
- TWEED COUNCIL WORRIED ABOUT FUTURE LEGAL ACTION OVER EROSION ISSUES
- RESPITE CENTRE GIVEN THE GREEN LIGHT
- 700 STRONG PROTEST TWEED GM SACKING
- Monica commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Christopher Clarke commented on MAN ESCAPES FROM BOOT AFTER ALLEGED ABDUCTION
- Christopher Clarke commented on GALLERY: FIVE FLEE FIRE AT WICKHAM
- Brooke commented on TELE WORK WEEK LAUNCHED
- gsmyth commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE