AIRLINE BOSS ON HIS WAY
September 18, 2011 at 3:04 pm
Virgin Australia’s chief executive officer will fly in to Port Macquarie tomorrow to meet with local business leaders.
John Borghetti will be joined by the CEO of air transport aviation consultancy, Aspiron.
The meeting comes a month out from the launch of the Virgin’s new Port Macquarie to Brisbane service.
Mr Borghetti will address the business lunch on Virgin Australia’s new direction and plans to expand its regional network.
The passenger service to Brisbane will start on the 19th of October, using a 68-seater ATR72 aircraft.
You may also be interested in:
- PORT-BRISBANE SERVICE SET FOR TAKE OFF
- AIRLINE BOSS ON A FLYING VISIT
- VIRGIN CANCELS EARLY FLIGHTS FROM COFFS
- BUS NETWORK REVIEW FOR PORT MACQUARIE
- ASH CLOUD DISRUPTS NEWCASTLE AIRPORT FLIGHTS
- edipromielo commented on LENNOX HEAD’S FORMIDABLE NEW FORCE
- Show Me The Data commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Christine Dixon commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- Ban CSG commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING
- carol s commented on HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOUCESTER CSG MEETING