THE KITCHEN HEATS UP IN HUNTER VALLEY FOOD FIGHT
September 12, 2011 at 5:05 pm
The gloves were off today as Newcastle and the Hunter Valley’s top chefs battled it out in a food fight.
Now in its second year the culinary contest aims to showcase local talent and produce.
You may also be interested in:
- HUNTER CHEFS COOKOFF & BOUTIQUE WINE SHOW
- THOUSANDS ATTEND URUNGA FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL
- CHEFS PUT FORWARD THEIR “SIGNATURE DISH”
- RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- SUMMERLAND HOUSE FARM CELEBRATES 40th BIRTHDAY WITH COUNTRY FAIR
- daughter commented on FATAL CRASH NEAR LOCHINVAR
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY