BURNSIDE CELEBRATES 100 YEARS WHILE COAST SHELTER RECEIVES SURPRISE
September 7, 2011 at 3:25 pm
One of the state’s largest providers of child and family services, Uniting Care Burnside, marked its 100th anniversary in Gosford today.
The celebrations kept coming, with Robertson MP Deborah O’Neill making a surprise announcement, of almost $1-million in funding.
You may also be interested in:
- FINAL MESSAGE FROM DEBORAH O’NEILL
- GP SUPER CLINIC FOR SOUTHERN CENTRAL COAST
- DEB O’NEILL – FEDERAL MEMBER FOR ROBERTSON
- ELECTION HEATS UP ON THE COAST
- COMMUNITY GATHERS TO FIGHT F3 LINK DECISION
- FRED CONSIDINE commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Alisha butterfield commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jane-E commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Christine commented on COUNCIL APPROVES PLANS FOR LAKE MACQUARIE SUBURB
- Jodie commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA