COUNCILS WANT CRACKDOWN ON GRAFFITI
August 30, 2011 at 2:48 pm
Member for Gosford Chris Holstein says he’s frustrated tough new graffiti laws were blocked in the state Upper House.
Gosford City Council spends more than $250,000 each year to combat vandalism, and the former mayor says greater deterrents are needed.
You may also be interested in:
- STATE-WIDE GRAFFITI HOTLINE
- NEW GOSFORD MAYOR WARNS OF TOUGH TIMES AHEAD
- GOSFORD TO BATTLE GRAFFITI
- NO END IN SIGHT FOR DREDGING ISSUE
- POSSIBLE PLANS TO FENCE TAREE PARK