ARMIDALE POLICE OFFICER PLEADS GUILTY
August 18, 2011 at 6:11 pm
An Armidale police officer charged over a car crash that killed a Guyra woman has pleaded guilty to the charges.
48-year-old Gillian Harmna was killed in February when a police van collided with her sedan on the corner of Faulker and Newton streets.
22-year-old Craig Anthony Simpson appeared before an Inverell court today where he pleaded guilty to dangerous driving occasioning death, and negligent driving occasioning death.
The matter was adjourned and Mr Simpson will reappear before Armidale District Court in October.
You may also be interested in:
- CASE ADJOURNED OVER CYCLIST DEATH
- POLICE OFFICER CHARGED OVER WOMAN’S DEATH
- COURT DATE FOLLOWS PEDESTRIAN FATAL
- FATHER CHARGED OVER CAR ACCIDENT THAT KILLED HIS SON
- COURT CASE OVER DEATH OF CYCLIST
- Bruce Derkenne commented on MINERALS COUNCIL REPORT SHOWS SUPPORT FOR MINING
- LaVerne Gibson commented on MIXED REACTION AT COOLANGATTA SKATE PARK OPENING
- Michelle commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY