GOLD FOR SLINGSBY
August 13, 2011 at 3:01 pm
A big win for Gosford sailor Tom Slingsby, who has taken out gold in the Laser Class at the Weymouth and Portland International Regatta.
In a dramatic race to the finish line, Slingby managed to take the lead from his Dutch counterpart in the dying stages.
You may also be interested in:
- SLINGSBY WINS WORLD CUP
- SLINGSBY OUT OF THE BLOCKS
- AUSSIE SAILORS ON COURSE FOR OLYMPIC GOLD
- GOSFORD SAILORS CLAIM GOLD AT LONDON OLYMPICS TEST EVENT
- GOLD FOR GOSFORD DUO IN UK REGATTA
- cody and loralie commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Jenny Power commented on NEW PUSH FOR LAKE MAC CAPITAL
- MARILYN NEWMAN commented on SLEEPING OUT TO SEND A MESSAGE
- Karen commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- anita jorgensen commented on NEW LEADS IN PENNY HILL HOMICIDE