COAST SCHOOL STUDENTS’ REBEL UNIFORM RULES
August 3, 2011 at 6:00 pm
Students at a Gold Coast primary school are rebelling, after being told they’re no longer allowed to roll up their jumper sleeves.
It’s the second time the school has made headlines, after warning students against hugging last year.
You may also be interested in:
- MIAMI PRIMARY SCHOOL BUILDING GOES UP IN FLAMES
- WERRIS CREEK PRIMARY CLOSES DOORS
- NEW LOOK FOR PIMPAMA SECONDARY COLLEGE
- ROCKET MAN RETURNS HOME
- VOLUNTEER DADS HELP SCHOOL GO GREEN WITH VEGES IN THE CANTEEN
- Eloise Sinnott commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- Mel commented on FREE WI-FI A BIG BONUS FOR LOCALS AND VISITORS TO NEWCASTLE
- shaz g commented on SCOTT SNODGRASS’S FAMILY TELLS OF THEIR LOSS
- Judy Latham commented on SHEARS CLICK AS SEASON GETS UNDERWAY
- Robyn commented on GOLD COAST MAN HIT BY CAR WHILE HELPING KOALA