MAN WHO TIED UP TREASURER’S WIFE COMMITTED FOR SENTENCING
July 21, 2011 at 3:36 pm
A Central Coast man has been committed for sentencing, after tying up and robbing the wife of a former New South Wales Treasurer.
38-year-old Mark Sheehan faced Newcastle District Court today over the incident at Michael and Deborah Costa’s Hunter home.
He’d earlier pleaded guilty to aggravated break and enter, committing a serious offence and depriving liberty.
A sentencing date will be set on the 4th of October at East Maitland District Court.
You may also be interested in:
- MAN COMMITTED FOR SENTENCING OVER INDECENT ASSAULT
- MURDER CHARGE AFTER VIOLENT CENTRAL COAST HOME INVASION
- DOUG CARLEY PLEADS GUILTY
- MAN GETS NINE YEARS FOR THREE ASSAULTS IN 24 HOURS
- GUILTY PLEA IN EAST LISMORE BOWLING CLUB ROBBERY