NBN ROLLS OUT IN COFFS HARBOUR
July 20, 2011 at 4:56 pm
The second wave rollout of the federal government’s National Broadband Network was launched in Coffs Harbour today.
Mid-north coast business, health and education representatives gathered to learn how the NBN will benefit them.
You may also be interested in:
- MANNING VALLEY TO BENEFIT FROM NBN
- NBN ROLLOUT AT COFFS HARBOUR
- CONROY PROMISES CHEAP BROADBAND
- NBN FORUM STAGED IN COFFS
- COFFS PREPARES FOR NBN ROLLOUT
- LaVerne Gibson commented on MIXED REACTION AT COOLANGATTA SKATE PARK OPENING
- Michelle commented on VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO DEPRESSION AND EXERCISE
- yvonne michael commented on POLICE OUT IN FORCE FOR OPERATION CURFEW
- Vicky commented on VARIETY BASH – FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY
- Phil Singh commented on SUPPORT FOR OLD SYDNEY TOWN