CAMPAIGN TO CREATE A SAFER SURFERS
June 10, 2011 at 6:00 pm
Surfers Paradise residents have admitted some locals won’t go into the popular precinct at night due to safety fears, despite a drop in crime numbers.
A new campaign, supported by businesses and police, was launched today in a bid to turn around the Glitter Strip’s bad reputation.
You may also be interested in:
- ANOTHER SHOOTING DEATH ON GLITTER STRIP
- LIGHT RAIL CONSTRUCTION MOVES TO THE GLITTER STRIP
- SURFERS MISSES OUT ON TOURISM GLORY
- LIGHT RAIL CENTRE OPENS IN SURFERS
- CAMPAIGN LAUNCHED TO HELP LOCAL BUSINESSES
- kodi commented on CLOSE CALL AFTER CAR CRASHES INTO HOUSE
- jodie fairhall commented on MAN CHARGED WITH STARTING ABERDARE FIRE
- Harry Thompson commented on TROJANS SIGN FORMER WALLABY
- Countrygirl9 commented on BARNABY JOYCE WINS NEW ENGLAND PRE-SELECTION
- Alex commented on POLICE HONOURED FOR OUTSTANDING SERVICE